Afterpay Dental Treatment with Aqua Smiles Dental
Accessing Afterpay Dental services has never been easier. We believe frequent visits to your dentist in addition to practicing good oral hygiene at home is vital to both your oral and overall health. By offering Afterpay as a payment option, we ensure that our patients have continued access to dental care and easy control over their payments subject to Afterpays terms and conditions. Please read on to see how we can assist you.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in 4 equal fortnightly payments. We have partnered with Afterpay to provide our patients with access dental care today and spread out the costs of treatment with no added interest.
Aqua Smiles Dental does not set a a minimum or maximum spend limit therefore patients are free to use Afterpay Dental for all types of services. Maximum limits are set by Afterpay and can vary by patient.
What services can I Afterpay?
All services! Including general check up and cleans, cosmetic dentistry (crowns, veneers, teeth whitening), fillings, extractions and more.
Click on the links below to read more about our services.
How does Afterpay work?
- Book an appointment online or call us at (03) 9748 7271
- Download the Afterpay app and create your account
- Check your payment limit before your visit by selecting the barcode
- Let our friendly team at reception know that you're an Afterpay customer
- Provide us with your barcode at the end of your treatment
- Your first instalment will be taken on the same day as your treatment
- The remaining 3 instalments are paid fortnightly
- Your payment schedule will be displayed in your App
Check out the video below for more information or use the links to download Afterpay directly to your mobile
What you will need to sign up as a new customer:
- Living in Australia
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- Be 18 years or over
What else should I know?
- Afterpay is interest free
- Payments are split into 4 equal fortnightly payments
- The first payment occurs at the conclusion of your dental treatment
- You can choose to pay your instalments early if you want to
- There are no late fees if you pay on time
- New customer requests are reviewed by Afterpay instantly
- Existing customers will have instant approval for their dental treatment up to their individual limits